Complimentary White paper
The CPA's Guide to Transitioning Clients to the ASC 842 Lease Accounting Standard
The ASC 842 Lease Accounting Standard changes will be complex and time consuming for your clients - Be proactive to provide valuable advisory services to help them comply!
The ASC 842 Lease Accounting Compliance Change will be effective in a few short months - Are your clients ready? Use our guide to help you understand not only how these federal compliance accounting standard changes will impact your clients but further explain, at a functional level, what questions need to be considered and how you can provide proactive advisory solutions to support a successful and effective transition to and adoption of these highly complex changes.
We dive into functional areas like Corporate, Finance, Treasury, Human Resource and Technology. And given the personnel limitations currently within most organizations, we show how the lease accounting changes will present opportunities for a CPA firm to position itself to be proactive and provide technology and advisory services that are of critical importance to their client's success in adopting these changes.
You'll also uncover:
- Summary explanation of the changes of the FASB ASC 842 Lease Accounting Standard
- Financial Impact and Corporate Readiness
- How You Can Add Value For Your Clients
- The Business Opportunity In Front of Us
- Recommended Steps For Compliance
- How iLeasePro Can Help You with the Transition and Adoption of the changes